Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Being mean to people with special needs?

Hello my loves,
Just a quick blog while its fresh in my brain....

Okay so i was watching What would you do? minutes ago and they had a segment of People with special needs where they work at ordinary places to make a living for them selves. watching it i broke down in tears of the how many people would just ignore how rude a person can be to the worker. It broke my heart because people really are mean to People with special needs and I think it is so wrong NO ONE in this world has the right to ridicule them in all honesty I don't think we should even put them in a separate category they are people just like us. I understand they are like that for their needs such as education, care, and supposed protection. I don't have an family members with special needs but I have been around them and they are the most loving and full of life people I have ever met. When they introduced an actual worker that gets treated like that my heart broke even more. No one deserves to be treated like that. I just needed to get my feelings out. So what would you do if you seen someone with special needs being ridiculed?

<3 Silvia