Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 15, 2010

40 Beauty Questions

So I came across this tag survey on www.fashionmakeupfun.blogspot.com 's blog and thought it would be fun to do as well. hope you enjoy. Check her blog out it's fun. =)


SKINCARE -
How many times do you wash your face daily?
Once, I am usually to tired to wash my face at night so I just use a makeup wipe to take off my makeup.

What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Oily

What is your current facial wash?
Clinique 3 step

Do you exfoliate your skin?
once or twice a week

What brand do you use?
Clinique

What moisturizer do you use?
Clinique, lol i use the 3 step system

Do you have freckles?
yes, i was born with a few and when i turned 5 i had a long on the tip of my cheeks but they are safe no skin cancer.

Do you use eye cream?
no? i dont have a problem with my eyes yet so all I have to use is Mary Kay eye soothing gel for my puffy under circles

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
yes!

Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
yea, it worked for awhile when i was in high school but once i was out poof it didnt work anymore. so i start clinique's 3 step system and it works fabulous!


MAKE-UP
What foundation do you use?
Sadly my skin is only immune to Cover girl liquid foundation every high brand I have a break out with. =/

How about concealer?
Mac studio finish SPF 35 concealer in NC35

Do you know your undertone color?
pink

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I already have long lashes, but i use the short full lashes for a full lash look

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
duh! lol

What brand of mascara do you use?
Cover Girl Lash blast! lol i love that stuff.

Sephora or MAC?
Mac

Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
not yet but it's on its way lol plus my student 20% off card. =)

What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
My pro brushes and my god made tools "my fingers" lol

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
YES! i use Mary Kay eyeshadow primer, or paint pots from Mac

For the face?
sometimes i use magic X from Avon, but im using powder then i use Mary Kay oil Mattirfier(sp?)

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I have to many!! but the one i reach for all the time is Moonstone for a highlight.

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
both, pencil on my water line and liquid on my lid.

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
never

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I absolutely love pigments!! I usually apply them wet then use a blending brush and dab a little dry shadow and blend it out! it looks amazing! =)

Do you use mineral makeup?
mineral powder yes, im not a fan of mineral eye shadow.

What is your favorite lipstick?
I love love love my Benefit Good 2 Go and Viva glam GaGa amazing colors!

How about lipgloss?
any kind really

What is your favorite blush to use?
I dont have a favorite cause i love all blushes!

Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
No

Do you like drugstore makeup?
I dont like drug store eyeshadows or blushes, I really only purchase mascara, lipgloss, occasional lipsticks, and of course my liquid foundation because its the only one i can use.

Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
when I can, i love deals! =)

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Going to school to be a makeup artist, sooo yea I start in September.

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
nope, i have a steady hand.

Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Foundation lines! bugs me so much and i wanna arrest the ladies in church that literary stop at their chin and mid forehead. oh and lipstick sometimes red just isnt hot on everyone. but hey not everyone is good at makeup.

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I adore them both!

Which celebrity always has great make up?
hmmmm alot of them do lol

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
Lipstick it dresses up the face.

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
yea i do it often im trying not to be the people that depend on makeup every day.

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
yea, i usually get hit on when im not wearing make up lol and when i have it on i get the older dudes in their mid 20's saying whats up lol

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
theres alot and i cant just pick one

What do you think of Makeup??
I think makeup is true art and it brings out the confidence in others and they feel beautiful. I absolutely love make up.



I hope you all enjoyed i am headed to bed now feel free to copy and paste on your blog.Goodnight my loves.

heres a song to end a decent day.
Alejandro by Lady GaGa


<3 Silvia