Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sephora, Teavana, and Lush blog haul. (delayed)

Hello my lovely bumble bees,

So this blog post has been way over delayed I have been horrible with blogs lately and i am so sorry. So here is my birthday blog haul.

I only went to a couple places because of time, my school meeting went a lot longer than expected and I had to catch a specific train because I had a flu shot appointment.

First Stop: Sephora
I had my birthday certificate to turn in and you know you have to turn it in to a sephora store, and not a branch in JCPenny. So I was there right away!


Buxom Lash liner- This has to probably be one of the best gel liners I have used! It has a nice and easy application. The box states Nourishes & Strengthens from the roots for longer, fuller foxy lashes. I believe that is true, the directions say to dab the liner in dots close to the lash line as you can go and then draw the line. If you follow the directions I truly believe your lashes will grow. I have little lashes right now growing between the big lashes. The lash liner cost $15.00 at sephora.



The eye shadow in the gift is called Aspen Summit and its a nice white frost color amazing for a highlight color, the eye liner is Silver green and its a nice green color with tints of silver in it. Its not too much as some greens would be and thats why I love it. It also comes with a mascara which I threw in my makeup bag in my purse.

I then went to Teavana which I was so amazed by all their teas and how they smelt and tasted and walked out with two tea's.

The first tea I got is called Acardian Apple which is a green tea and white tea and has papaya, pineapple, and apple. In the description it states the following health benefits "This tea contains a high amount of antioxidants, including EGCG. Studies show that green teas may boost your immune system, inhibit certain cancers, regulate blood sugar, lower cholesterol, soothe the stomach and digestive system, and promote healthy skin, teeth and bones. This tea contains approximately 5% of the caffeine in a cup of coffee." Which i think is true because i drank it when i was sick and it really helped.

The second tea I got is called Youthberry it's a white tea and has candied mango pieces, candied pineapple pieces, rose hip peels, apple bits, hibiscus flowers, red currants, flavoring, rose petals and acai fruit powder. You read it and say hey thats a lot well it is you should see how it looks haha. The health benefits of the tea is " This tea is extremely high in antioxidants and low in caffeine. The Acai berry is known for its rejuvenating and detoxifying properties. Studies show that white teas may inhibit the growth of certain forms of cancer, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and act as a natural detoxifier for the body. White tea is good for the skin and complexion. This tea contains 1% of the caffeine in a cup of coffee"

All health information came from Teavana.com check them out they have really good tea's for different causes.

Last stop I made was at lush, I went in for one thing and walked out with 2 things.


Mint Julip Sugar Scrub, I love this stuff! it is a sugar scrub and what you do is scrub a small amount on each lip and when you are done scrubbing you just lick it off. It comes in bubble gum, chocolate bar, and coconut.


Angels on bare skin- This has been an amazing skin product so far, i haven't had a reaction to it. It makes my face feel soft and smooth and is a great exfoliator for sensitive skin it also has a hint of lavender in it and makes me feel calm and sleepy, its great before bed. I want to try the ocean salt and i think i will buy a container the next time I go, its between that and Mask of Magnaminty. More likely i will get the Ocean salt.

That is all I got. Even though it wasn't alot it felt like i spent alot for it all. The liner was $15, The tea was $6 2oz., $12 2oz., $6 each tin, $10 angels on bare skin, and $9 for the lip scrub. Plus train fair, lunch, school admission fee, and cab fair. All very expensive so it's okay i didnt buy alot.

Love you all more than you know thanks for reading

<3 Silvia