Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Review: Smashbox Eye Shadow Palette in Classifeyed

Hello makeup lovers,



So I bought this wonderful smashbox eyeshadow pallete 20 days ago and let me just say this is an incredible pallet! i absolutely love it! It was the first time I was trying smashbox and there was a sale going on so i couldn't resist. The colors are very pigmented you can do 4 looks with the 6 colors which all can be bought separably as well. I love con binding the purple and brown together! vanilla, light bronze, brown, ivory, light mauve, and deep eggplant are the colors. I like mixing vanilla and light bronze together for my lid color and putting the purple in the crease then highlight my brow bone and inner eye with the ivory. I highly suggest if you can get your hands on these colors do so, i'm not sure if the pallet is still available for sale but I know the colors are on the site as individual sale or in trios. check them out.

<3 Silvia