Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

My Birthday and Christmas Wish List

My birthday is vastly approaching (October 3) and while not many want to hear but so is Christmas. haha I can't wait to start shopping for Christmas presents! I love being Santa claus for my family.
Any who..
I try not to make my birthday or christmas lists extravagant but I do like to add things I really like/want. I usually end up buying my list by myself haha but here it is.

$10.99
I have all her other cd's but this one, I'm sort of Cd collector. I rather have the actual Cd than buy the whole album on iTunes. 

$19.99
I'm behind 2 seasons, i've watched them..just haven't bought them. haha

$19.99

4.) New Girl Series**
I absolutely Love and Adore this Show!
Season 1- $9.99
Season 2- $9.99
Season 3- $14.99
Season 4- $24.99

Beauty and Hair!

$25.00
I got a little sample with my clarisonic and I just love how my skin feels and looks after using it!

2pk Sensitive Heads
$44.00
I love my clarisonic! :)

-Original
$20.00
 
I love their eye shadow primer! I've gone through so many and I usually need a new one about now. 

$54.00
I have Naked 1&3 but never bought the 2nd and really wanting it now. haha

$54.00
I'm a makeup lover...no reason to explain why I want this palette. hah!

$68.00
I love the smell of this perfume so much! I've finished a lot of my perfume bottles its time to update my shelf. 

$68.00
 
My second favorite smell from Victoria Secrets. 

 
300ct. in Black
My favorite Bobby Pins.


I plan on recoloring my hair for fall and I just recently ran out of everything I use.

$5.49-Each
 

$10.49
 
-Purple Plum

$5.99
32 Oz. Volume 20

$8.99
I love these clips! I had a great set but someone else loved them too and they went missing/broke. lol

-Large
$2.29
I've been using medical latex gloves to color my hair and its just no bueno. haha

$2.19
 
I usually measure by the little line packaging but I just need some reassurance with this beaker. ;)



So thats my Birthday/Christmas wish list! 

* Will purchase after My Birthday
** Hoping to buy on Black Friday
***Will eventually buy myself if not bought for me
(see this is why it's hard to buy me a gift! haha)

If you like my lists and want to look at some more I also made two more:

My Black Friday Shopping Goals (Coming soon)
My Future Investments (Coming soon) 

-Silvia



*Disclaimer*
All images taken from shopping websites, I am not claiming them as my own. 
They are not intended for personal advertising. 
www.target.com
www.sephora.com 
www.victoriasecret.com 
www.sallybeauty.com