Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Silvia's Birthday/Christmas/Want list.

Hello my dearest friends and family,

I know my birthday is very close. I firgured I would make a little birthday list that can be converted into a christmas list then into a wish list after. haha I don't ever ask for anything I just let it be known that a girl does have a wish list and if you truly want to get me something from it...well here it is.

1.) Wine Glasses 4-Set (Check**)

2.) Z-stem Martini Glasses 4-Set (check**)

3.) Cover Girl Lash blast Mascara-WATERPROOF-VERY BLACK

4.) l'oreal carbon black lineur intense felt tip liquid eyeliner
(totally available at target, and walmart...just not on their website for viewing!)

5.) Urban Decay Primer Potion
(Tube or Potion bottle is coolies =) sephora and ulta have them.)

6.) Glee-the power of Madona Soundtrack

7.) Glee-The Warblers Soundtrack

8.)
(available at Target too)

9.) Back to the future dvd set

10.) Pretty Little Liars Complete First season

11.) Pretty little liars-Wicked-Paperback

12.) Pretty little liars-Unbelievable-Paperback

13.) Pretty little liars-Twisted-Paperback
The author hasn't released the book in paperback yet. =( but my whole collection so far is in paperback.

14.) Victoria Secrets Gift Card
So let me explain this one before you all think i'm getting all greedy with the gift cards.
I need me some underoos. lol and I got two $10 coupons from cousin Vicky (victoria S.) so heres my thinking I get a $25 dollars I get the 5 for 25 deal use the coupon it cost 15...use the gift card i have 10 left come back an hour later...pick out 5 more underoos give the other coupon it's 15 something...hers my gift card again...bam 5 dollars...heres my angels card. I got 10 panties :D yea? if not i'm still going to do it...hahaha but a gift card would be nice. :)

15.)iTunes Gift Card



My list is done.....seams like A LOT! and VERY EXPENSIVE! cause well it kinda is. You have to remember this is my wish list for my self as well. i'm just sharing it with you too. =)
the top two things on the list are being purchased for me by my bf and madre being why it say (check**) lol the rest isn't. I love little care baskets. thats why I included mascara and eye liner cause those are my favorite in the entire world! the primer is expensive! I figured eh...why not..sounds like i'm making a list of things i need. haha The three glee cd's I don't have what so ever! I know thats crazy talk!

Well I'm off to bed! lots of homework to do later. Cause I have a birthday to celebrate on Monday. :)