Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 2, 2011

My top 6 favorite Glee project contestants.

I watched the glee project from begining to end, not know if I was going to love it because to be honost I didn't want new people on the show. I fell in love the show and i'm excited to see the winners be guest stars. I know I am beyond late but here is my top 6...well 7 because I planned this blog mid season and well you know people get kicked off. haha So just go with it...i'm aware of what happened with the show.


7.) Damian Mcginty
Lets just say I wasn't a fan of his first episode but his innocent boy charm had me cheering for him a little bit. He showed a little bit of his Irish personality and made everyone smile with his silly dancing rain boots routine.


6.) Alex Newell as much as I didn't dig Alex's sassy attitude at moments I could not deny his amazing talent! Especially in drag! He has pure talent and what his kid has gone through in life, there is a reason why he sings like he does. I knew he would make it to the top 3.


5.) Hannah Mcialwain
I loved Hannahs funny personality and they way she wasn't afraid to openly admit to adoring Damian. I can't help but think maybe the emotions of that caused her to go home and I was sad to see that happen.


4.) Marissa Bleicken I originally had Marissa at number 3 in the beginning but because I had included her she is number 4.) I loved her personality, she was fun, I loved the duet she did with Samuel! that was my all time favorite! She was one of the most open girls on the show. I was beyond sad and shocked when they kicked her off.


3.) Lindsay Pearce
Her bitchy attitude made me dislike her the first 9 episodes. I could not deny her amazing talent! Her singing was Phenomenal and her acting was beyond amazing on que and off! Sitting there watching the show I was just imaging all the different stories the writers could make if she won..sadly she didn't. Maybe they can make her 2 episode walk on role like sunshine and ship her off to vocal adrenaline. if they do I called it first!!! =p


2.) Samuel Larsen oh man! I had a hard time deciding who should first and second and honestly as i'm typing this I want to change it so bad! but i'm going by the list I made half season through, I'm being fair! I just loved his rocker vibe! his shyness! everything about him and his performances amazed me! I kept seeing him as Puck jr. but the one who was opposite of everything puck believes in.


1.) Cameron Mitchell I loved Camerons free spirt nerd side! He did great on almost all the assignments except a few. He showed devotion to what he truly believed in. I was really disappointed to see him quit I think him and Quinn would have made a cute couple or or him and Rachel...ahh..my brains are a rolling with that one. like..like...he's with Quinn and rachel is so jealous because he sings outstanding so she throws on a noun out fit and they roll around the stage singing some love song. hahaha WHAT?!?!?!

I look forward to seeing The winners (in order of how announced) Samuel, Damian, Lindsay, and Alex as guest stars on the show! So far Damian's name is Rory and will start showing up in episode 4 according to Michael Buckley.

Hope you all enjoyed!

<3 Silvia

Picture Credit: Google search engine;Poptower.com