Hello my lovely readers,
I have been watching CNN all night for the earthquake/tsunami in Japan. My prayers go out to those who have been hit, and will be hit may God watch over them and keep them safe.
To keep my mind off of the horrible tragity for a few mins I decided to snag a tag off youtube.
1. What do you think you can do but can't?
Sing! I can NOT sing but I convince my self I can especially singing Lea Michels parts on glee. haha I think i am fabulous but people tell me otherwise.
2. What's a difficult word for you to pronounce?
I have trouble with alot of words that i can't think of any right now.
3. What is a favorite TV show from your childhood?
oooh man...Rugrats, doug, the big comfy couch, zoom, so weird, and hey arnold. I have more but i just can't think of them all right now.
4. What are your virtues and vices?
Virtues-I am very caring, i care for people i don't know, I cry when someone dies and i only met them once. I will care for someone i hardly know and relate to them to help them. oh so many things but i have big heart that cares.
Vices-I take on too many things i can't handle. I say yes to people too easily it is really hard for me to say now and i loose sleep or personal time because im helping someone. So I guess that i can't say no?
5. What's more important: love, fame, power, or money?
Love of course, i feel with love you can conquer anything!
6. If you could live in any era/time period, when would it be and why?
1980's! I love the 80's i am convinced i should have been born in the 80's and gone to high school in the 90's i just love the style and music so much!
7. If you had to redo your entire wardrobe with 2 stores, what would they be and why?
Macy's and Target. Macy's because they have everything! from dress down to dressed up. and Target because its very casual and in today's style on a budget.
8. Can you recall what you were doing a year ago on this day?
No I can't but i wish i could. Im sure if i really looked into i would be able to find out but since its a laid back blog im not going to.
9. Do you have reoccurring dreams? If so, explain?
yes i have a few, one is falling down a narrow set of stairs face first. another one is at same locations lately it has been a hotel and sometimes it's a up class hotel and others like last nights dream it was a kinky hotel. last one is about my classmate whome i'm just friends with and things get heated up...boy thats embarrassing to admit but yea....lets see how i feel when i go back to class on wednesday!
10. What's your horoscope?
I am Libra! I don't really no much about signs...so tell me what libras are.
11. What does your dream bedroom look like?
big and spacey with windows looking out to my backyard that has a fountain or pool. and queen sized modern bed with beige sheets. beige curtains and cherry wood furnatire. with white and pink roses to decorate the room and a walk in closet and connected bathroom. ahhh so refreshing.
12. What position do you sleep in?
on my right side or back.
13. Who is your favorite vampire of all time?
Edward cullen both books and movie. :)
14. What are you currently wearing on your feet?
Totally barefoot! :)
15. Do you have neat handwriting? Show us!
I have semi nice writing....I will insert a picture tomorrow so come back to see. :)
Hope you all enjoy! I got it from Elle and Blair fowler on youtube.
Have a good morning. please pray for japan and all those in the path of this horrible tsunami.