Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Routines, are you bored with them?

Do you ever feel so tired of certain routines such as waking up every morning to go to work or to go to school. You wake up take a shower first wash your hair then face then body. When you get out you brush your teeth and rinse with mouth wash. When your all done with that you go to your room to put on the dove, lotion, face cream, and pluck unwanted hairs in the eye brow area. When your all done with that you put on your eye primer base shadow, crease shadow, highlight shadow, blend. Eyeliner, mascara, and eyebrow mascara. Then face powder, concealer, skin finish, bronzed to chisel out your cheek bones, blush. Then add a lipstick and your done with your face. You then add blow dry lotion to your hair, blow dry your hair, add heat protector spray to your hair and put a straightener to it. When your down you finish with one more protecting spray and shine spray. Put on your clothes and walk out the door for your day. You get on the train go go school see the same people and get back on the train and come home tired. You take off your makeup sometimes and wash your face or you just fall dead asleep. It's a tiring and boring routing I go through. I am ready to change it. I want something new in my life. But what? I think I need new people in my life but who? Am I lacking in the love department again? Cause I can have it. I just chose to push them away. I know I shouldn't. But I don't want it. Not right now. Maybe soon. Maybe real soon. I'm ready to date me a city boy again. ;) well that was my rant for the day. I love you all.

<3 Silvia