Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 30, 2010

Welcome September 2010

Hello my love bugs,

Okay so this month I plan to write a blog twice a week about the following subjects;
-Relationships
-Friendship
-Girl problems
-High school situations
-Life in general

I was sent about 60 questions and picked out the ones I thought should be answered and subjects I can relate to and share my experience to help another out.

I know this is a day before September 1st but i just wanted to get ahead of myself. hehe

Dates I promise to blog;

Week One: Sept. 1st, Sept. 3rd
Week Two: Sept. 7th, Sept. 9th
Week Three: Sept. 14th, Sept. 16th
Week Four: Sept. 21st, Sept. 23rd
Week Five: Sept. 28th, Sept. 30th

I have it all written in my planner so I don't forget.

I got to get back to catching up on 3 months of cosmo haha i am so behind! I also had the weirdest dream about Shane Dawson that is stuck in my head. I should write about it because its so vivid, it can be a short story haha we will see. I dont want to make too many promises.

I love you all more than you know.